SECCON 2023 "dennoh kaigi" Open Conference -Call for Talks-！！
Thank you for showing an interest in SECCON 2023 "dennoh kaigi".
We hold "Open Conference" in dennoh kaigi, and we are seeking speakers via a Call for Talks.
At SECCON Open Conference, we are soliciting wide-ranging presentations on information security, including technical knowledge on information security and introductions of self-made tools to streamline business operations.
It is not necessary that you have previous speaker experience. :)
Date : 23th December 2023 and 24th December 2023
Venue : HULIC HALL & CONFERENCE 3F
(HULIC ASAKUSABASHI bld., 1-22-16 Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo)
After-party : To be held on 24th December 2023 at HULIC HALL & CONFERENCE.
2023/9/29 23:59 JST: Submission Deadline(1st)
2023/10/15: Result announcement(1st)
2022/10/30 23:59 JST: Submission Deadline(Final)
2023/11/06: Result announcement(Final)
(1) It can be anything related to information security. Talks accepted by other conferences are welcome.
(2) We accept talks in English or Japanese.
(3) Talks time is 20 minutes or 50 minutes. Please choose a time when submitting.
(4) We accept talks about new tools, but we don't accept it if it is related to sales approach.
(5) Must be posted by the original author.
(6) We urge you to submit your talk topic early before the CFP closes since we will close the CFP
prior to the closing date if enough quality submissions are received to fill the slots.
Atsuo Inomata (Osaka Univ.)
Satoshi Mimura (GMO Cyber Security by Ierae)
Keisuke Kito (Mitsubishi Electric Corporation)
Soya Aoyama (Global Fujitsu Distinguished Enginneer)
Kunio Miyamoto (NTT DATA Group Corporation / Institute of INFORMATION SECURITY)
You can submit your proposals from this link
We'll provide you with more information once we have selected the talks.
If you have any questions, please feel free ask to firstname.lastname@example.org